BBC Countryfile Live 2016 at Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire
Dates: 4-7 August 2016
What Is Countryfile Live?
Countryfile Live 2016 is the first of its kind – after the success of the BBC television programme, Countryfile Live will be an extension of the popular series. The three-day event will be an exploration and celebration of country life with events and activities centred on wildlife, outdoor pursuits, livestock, crafts, music, and topical debates.
Advance adult tickets: £24
Adult on-the-gate tickets: £28.50
Advance child tickets:£12
Child on-the-gate tickets: £15
Advance senior tickets:£22
Senior on-the gate tickets: £24.50
Note: Family tickets cost £66 in advance and £79.50 on the day. All costs above are per day and there is also an extra charge for the car park. Purchase your tickets in advance at https://www.countryfilelive.com/ticket-prices
4SITE at Countryfile Live 2016
Come and join the 4SITE 4x4 Tyres team at Countryfile – you’ll find us close to the off-road driving track at CO18. Here our team of 4x4 tyre experts will be on hand to offer you advice on your 4x4 vehicle. Whether you use your 4WD vehicle for work, for everyday use, or for off-roading, we’re here to provide you with expert advice on maintaining your 4x4 tyres and replacing them with the right ones when you need to.
What To Expect At Countryfile Live 2016
At Countryfile 2016, Blenheim Palace will play host to hundreds of attractions and events across the weekend. This will include:
- Countryfile Live Main Arena – home to the many talks with Countryfile presenters throughout the event as well as the displays of the Cirque Bijou.
- The Big Barn – where you can meet and greet the Countryfile presenters and ask them any questions you may have.
- Off Road Experience – Navigate around the off-road driving course with Mitsubishi.
- The Dog Arena – Watch the Essex dog display team and their four-legged friends jump through hoops.
- Farming In Action – A showcase for farming machinery and the latest agricultural machinery.
- Equine Village – Get involved with Polo Pony taster sessions at the Equine village.
- Central Ring – The kids will love the falconry displays, ferret road show, shire horses and gun dogs at the Central Ring.
- The Waterside – Get some expert fishing tips and coaching for all the family at the water’s edge.
- And much more…
How To Get To Blenheim Palace
Blenheim Palace is situated at the edge of Woodstock in Oxfordshire – just 20 minutes away from the centre of Oxford. The nearest train stations to the event are Oxford Parkway and Bicester, and there are also regular coach services that run from Victoria coach station, London to Gloucester Green in Oxford. There is also a regular bus service that runs from Oxford to Woodstock. Take the National Cycle Network no.5 bus route for access to Woodstock and Blenheim Palace.
Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, Oxfordshire OX20 1PP